The following is Everest helicopter tour by online travel agencies. There are some pros and cons when you are booking helicopter tour using international agencies like GetYourGuide, Aviator and Tour Radar.
- Hundred tours available. You can choose and sort based on the price. But keep in mind, some companies that sell their tour in cheap price, they put you in an enormous sharing group, especially when you are booking the trek. Sometimes go in a sizeable group, over 10 peoples, is not preferable, because possibilities of delay.
- Flexibility on Online Payment or credit card option. Some local companies not have the flexibility of online payment or credit card option.
- The price is expensive. For the same itinerary, the price is much higher. This is because they are third party or act as an intermediate between you and tour companies. The international company need operational and marketing cost, that’s why the price is higher. OTA get a fee or commission from every success booking. That’s why tour companies sell the tour more expensive.
- Sometime it’s difficult and have delay to ask or discuss your trips. It’s because they are third party. Even they have a messaging platform in their sites, but it need time for tour agencies to reply your inquiry.
- You only can communicate through their messaging platform. Some peoples more convenient to talks and chat through WhatsApp, rather than install or open browser every time need to ask about the tour.
- Cancelation fee may applicable once you book the tour, and it’s take a longer time to process.
Booking Everest Helicopter Tour by Get Your Guide
Get Your Guide is an online booking engine that lists available tours and tickets for attractions in destinations around the world. They also listed some agencies from Nepal and act as third-party. Last check at 2020, they listed over 35,000 activities in 7,440 destinations. The Headquarters location in Berlin, Germany.
The following is Everest base camp helicopter tour by Get Your Guide. If you choose the tour below, the page will redirect you to GetYourGuide’s official page.
Booking Everest Helicopter Tour by TripAdvisor (Aviator)
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel platform. You can browse hundreds of millions of traveler reviews and opinions. TripAdvisor, Inc. is an American online travel company that operates a website and mobile application.
The Headquarters in Needham, Massachusetts, United States.
The following is Everest base camp helicopter tour by TripAdvisor. If you click this link, the page will redirect you to TripAdvisor’s official page.
Booking Everest Helicopter Tour by Tour Radar
TourRadar is a privately operated global corporation headquartered in Vienna, Austria that operators an online marketplace and internet booking engine that specializes in multi-day tours.
The following is Everest base camp helicopter tour by TourRadar. If you click this link, the page will redirect you to TourRadar’s official page.